Friday, June 17, 2022

Wonderful World Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's been a warm week and later today our temps are to drop and give us a beautiful weekend.
The Red Lion Yard Sales are happening here in town this weekend so maybe we'll check them out. Shawn wants to paint the concrete on the back porch before he puts the glider & furniture back. That will make it look really nice! I am gonna take it easy and do some stamping in between loads of laundry. I have a pretty sore arm from my booster shot on Wednesday evening. Oh and quite the egg lump, too! Other than that i'm fine.

So today I am sharing a set of cards that I made for my card rack using a brand new SaleABRation offering. SaleABRation starts July 1st thru August 31st. This set is called Wonderful World Bundle. The stamp set comes with coordinating DSP. It's a floral set and very pretty!







This is a cling stamp set so I was able to use Stampin Write Markers on my stamp.
A fun technique that I enjoy doing!

Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderful World (SAB 22), Go To Greetings
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz & Rich Razzleberry Stampin Write Markers
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Wonderful World DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I absolutely love the DSP in this bundle!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a terrific day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's such a pretty floral image and I love that you stamped it in 2 colors! I haven't colored my stamps like that in years, so thanks for the inspiration to go back to that technique! Have a beautiful Friday and enjoy those back porch relaxing days too!