Sunday, June 5, 2022

Happiness Abounds

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I hope your enjoying your weekend!
The weather here in south central Pennsylvania has been beautiful to say the least!
I washed bedsheets & quilts yesterday and hung them out on the wash lines to dry. They always smell so fresh and crisp when you crawl into bed at night! 
We did not get a bike ride in though yesterday. It was supper time until Shawn got home and he was pretty tired and a bit sunburned so we decided to just stay put at home. Who knows, maybe today we can get out!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for on my card rack using the Hues of Happiness DSP that is from the 2022-2023 Stampin Up Annual Catalog. It's beautiful! I did not add a sentiment to these as I can always add one if the buyer wants one. I also know my card lady loves this kind of card and usually asks for them. She loves the cards without sentiments so she can use them for all kinds of different occasions.





Those gorgeous blooms are diecut from the Hues of Happiness DSP using the Blossoming Happiness Dies. I made 3 cards with the Daffodil Delight flowers and 2 with the Flirty Flamingo flowers. I love that Stampin Up! does this with their DSP for us stampers that aren't all the best at coloring. 

Card Details:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Hues of Happiness DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Aren't they so pretty?
This entire suite of products is beautiful and to think it was no where near my radar!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are so pretty and I love the dual-colored flower accents with stems! Very pretty! Wishing you a wonderful Sunday - we've hit the jackpot with nice weather the past 3 days haven't we? Enjoy!!