Saturday, June 25, 2022

July 4th Treats

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your enjoying your weekend!
It's to be a hot & humid one here so i'm going to pop out for a few groceries then hibernate inside to stay cool! Do you have any fun plans?

Since the July 4th holiday is a little over a week away I thought i'd share a few treats that I made up. I found the M&M's and the Dove Milk Chocolates at Walmart and the Red, White & Blue Rice Krispy Treats at Sam's Club.



M&M Sticks:

Stamps: Star Spangled Banner (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Silver Enamel Stars (retired), White Twine




July 4th Bags:

Stamps: Happy Fourth (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic White, Silver Foil Paper
Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Real Red Linen Ribbon (retired), Silver Enamel Stars (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I gave an M&M Stick to my card lady the last time I seen her.
She loves treats!

On July 1st I am thinking of revising my Christmas in July series!
I love making Christmas cards when there is not an added pressure of making them during the holiday season. I have gotten my Stampin Up! preorder for all things holiday and it will give me a chance to start using those new goodies! 
I hope you will still come back to visit!

*******************************************
My thought's today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day no matter what you do!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad to see your hands enabled you to make these great July 4th treats! I love them all, but especially like those red, white, and blue sticks! It takes a lot of patience to align those candies in those tubes, but what a great look! I hope your card lady is doing OK too. I thought I turned the corner with this coughing, but it came back yesterday with a vengeance and I've lost my voice once again. I turned the A/C back on last night so I'm doing as little as possible today. I will always come back and visit, don't worry :) Enjoy your Sunday and stay cool!

LeAnne said...

They are SO CUTE!!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great patriotic treats! You find the best candies and snacks to use.