Monday, June 6, 2022

Dog Sympathy Card

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Our weather again was the nicest! I told Shawn that it could stay like this all year long!

Today I am sharing another doggy sympathy card that I created a few weeks ago.
I am trying to build up my stash on my card rack.




Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Tails (retired)
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Dog Builder Punch (retired), Coastal Cabana Enamel Dot (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card came together quickly because everything I used was already stamped and ready to be used from other projects. It doesn't get any easier than that!

*********************************************
My thought's today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is great with all the rainbows and cute doggies. Losing a pet is such a sad occasion, but a card like this would be uplifting for anyone who's lost a precious fur baby. Great design. Enjoy another gorgeous day today!

LeAnne said...

That's such a great sympathy card! Enjoy this nice day (again!)!!!

D'Ann said...

This card is so adorable and makes such a nice sympathy card. TFS!