Thursday, June 2, 2022

Pretty Potted Geraniums

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday to you!

After 3 days of 90+ degrees and high humidity we are in for thunderstorms today and I hope it takes all this yukky weather with it once the cold front moves thru! I'm sure you can tell that I am not a hot/humid weather fan! I love sunshine & 70's!  And on top of the heat & humidity the mosquito's always chase me in after I get bit up. The other day when Kelsey was here we were sitting outback on the glider watching Bailee & Shady in the yard and within 20 mins we both had gotten bitten several times. That's why I usually just hibernate inside!

Today I have a pretty card to share that I made with the new Potted Geraniums Bundle!
I love geraniums and buy them every summer for my flower pots. This year I bought a hot pink geranium for my backporch and it is loaded with blooms! They are hardy against the sun and one of my favorite summertime flowers! Here is the card I made...




This is also a 2 step stamp set which means you usually start with the 1st layer by stamping off on scrap paper then the 2nd step you stamp over the lighter ink without stamping off. That is how you get that light/dark variation. I used that with my pretty Polished Pink flowers and Garden Green for my leaves. I used Cajun Craze for my flower pot and realized that my ink pad was a bit too juicy! All in all though it turned out pretty nice! 
I promise you will be seeing more of this set this summer!

Card Details:

Stamps: Potted Geraniums
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Polished Pink
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White
Accessories: Geranium Dies, Split Card Textures Dies, Polished Pink In Color Jewels (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

******************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this. Your geranium turned out beautiful and I love the corner die cut! Gorgeous!!

Carol L said...

This is such a beautiful birthday card with those great 2-step geraniums! I love the die-cut corner and wonderful sentiment panel too! Like you, the skeeters love to feast on me, so I rarely sit out at night! LOL