Sunday, June 19, 2022

Lighthouse Point Bundle

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your enjoying your weekend!
It was really nice here but the winds were beyond crazy!
I'm sorry for the late update....things got away from me today!

Here is the card I made with the Lighthouse Point stamp set and coordinating Lighthouse Dies.




I hope later this week to sit down and play with this set a bit more!

Card Details:

Stamps: Lighthouse Point, Happy & Heartfelt
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Waves of the Ocean DSP (retired)
Accessories: Lighthouse Dies, Dine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made this for on my card rack. It's something different for a Father's Day card.
Shawn always likes lighthouse cards so who knows....maybe next year one of the kids will give it to him!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Pretty card with great colors and I love all the swooshing waters behind the lighthouse! Love that sentiment too!