Thursday, June 30, 2022

Celebrate the 4th

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

I just got in from my dentist appointment and I got my new crown! 
Still feels a bit odd but she said I would get use to that in a day or so.
I don't go back now until August.

Today I have a set of July 4th cards to share!
I started these cards one day last week and finally got them assembled and addressed yesterday! Talk about cutting it close!






Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Blast (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic White, Real Red DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Christmas Trimmings Dies (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I am thrilled that I was able to use the retired Christmas Trimmings Dies from last year for something other than Christmas!

Tomorrow starts my Christmas in July series!
I hope you will come back to see some new goodies as well as some old ones!

*************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a terrific day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

D'Ann said...

The cards are super adorable! I especially love your use of the stars. Very pretty card that anyone would love to receive. TFS!

Carol L said...

Glad you got your crown fixed and hopefully things go well from here on down the road. I just LOVE these festive cards with those decorative stars! What a totally awesome set you've made here!