Friday, July 1, 2022

Christmas in July!

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today is the first day of July and it kicks off my Christmas in July series where I will be sharing Christmas cards all month long! 
I know it's quite early to even be thinking of the holidays but now is the perfect time to get a head start on making our Christmas cards for December!

The Stampin Up! July-December Mini Catalog aka Holiday Mini goes live today!
It is filled with lots of fun goodies for Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I had to order the new Christmas Scottie stamp set because it reminds me of Bailee.






Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pool Party, Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories: Scottie Dog Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets, Pool Party Twine (retired), Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have a feeling that this set will quickly go on backorder since it's so adorable!
Who doesn't love a cute little dog for Christmas?!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

SOOOOO cute! I have this set too and can't wait to do some Christmas in July myself!

D'Ann said...

Too cute - love the little doggie! I am trying to do Chrismas in July this year. Well, I say that every year lol!

Carol L said...

oh how CUTE is this little doggie image? I love his little "bow tie" and all that cute diagonally striped paper too! The little jingle bell accent is adorable - FUN card!