Friday, July 8, 2022

Tis the Season

Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's been quite the week of running around and doing lots of grilling!
It's been nice having Shawn home but I find that I get way off of routine which I hate sometimes.  My house is screaming "clean me" as it's been a few weeks so you know come Monday what I will be doing!

Today I have a pretty Christmas card to share.
It's a mix of old & new which is something I love doing!





Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas to Remember, Peaceful Deer, Cottage Wreaths
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Vellum, Trimming the Town DSP (retired)
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Country Wreath Dies, Red Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how this one turned out!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful!

Carol L said...

I could have sworn I left a comment on this card, but I don't see it, so I'll leave one now. I just LOVE that little wreath on vellum and the tiny wreaths working the background too! The diagonal stripes on the bottom tie everything up perfectly, and that little double bow die is awesome! I LOVE the inside too with the offset wreath - great job on this one!