Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Merry Christmas

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have another Christmas card to share and this one was made with the Christmas Season stamp set.






Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season, Brightest Glow
Ink: Real Red, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Garden Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Wonderful Snowflakes, Gold/Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was inspired by a card I saw in the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog for making this. It used a different stamp set that I do not have so I pulled out my very loved Christmas Season stamp set and got to work!

The Wonderful Snowflakes came out last year as well so I was thrilled to see them back in the catalog, too!

Today it is day 6 of Shawn being on vacation.
He went out for a bike ride yesterday morning which I kindly passed on.
 The last 2 times I went I ended up not feeling good afterwards. 
He rode 20 miles then came home and pulled my fridge & oven out and cleaned behind both! I'm so thankful he did that....they really needed it! 
Not sure what's on the agenda today but at some point I need to get to my stamp table to work on more cards for Christmas in July! 

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Sad but true!
I am not a fan of the AC but it's surely needed today!
Stay cool and have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty, Wendy! I have those sentiments but am on the fence about the foliage. But this is pretty darn PRETTY!

Carol L said...

THis is a gorgeous design! Love the red color with the pinecones and snowflakes! Lucky you, I had the same idea yesterday, but was only able to manage to get a long handled brush underneath my stove and fridge! LOL Stay cool! I'm not going outside in this heat if I don't have to!

D'Ann said...

So pretty! After yesterday's gift card holder, I had to run to my stamp storage area to see if I had the set and happily I do! I love the sentiment and may have to get that as well! :)

Vicki said...

Stunning!!