Thursday, July 7, 2022

Merriest Moments

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I hope your staying cool!
This week has been hot, hot, hot and you guessed it, my ac is running non stop!
Yesterday Shawn & I made a quick trip down to Maryland and hit storms/rain on the way home. I am hoping today to stay put at home and get some stamp work done!

Today I have another Christmas card to share that I made using the Merriest Moments Bundle.
It was a stamp set with coordinating Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder that came out in 2021. I did not get to use it much last year so I plan to put it to good use this holiday season!





Card Details:

Stamps: Merriest Moments
Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Seafoam
Cardstock: Rea; Red. Basic White, Vellum, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder, Seasonal Layers Dies, Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Festive Pearls, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My paper seemed a bit busy so I diecut a layer of vellum with the Seasonal Labels Dies to tone it down a bit. Then I layered my flowers and leaves over that. My sentiment was stamped on a label from the Pretty Pillow Box Dies. I added some Festive Gold Pearls and a Gold Shimmer bow. 
You also may have noticed I have been decorating the inside of my Christmas cards this year! I have not been busy with making alot of cards for my card lady recently so I have been putting my time & thought into my holiday cards! 

Speaking of my card lady, Audrey....she will be having surgery tomorrow so if you would please say a little prayer for her. She is 91 years old and having surgery to remove melanoma cancer on her leg. I went to see her earlier this week and she seemed very upbeat and wanting to get it over with and get back home. She requested to NOT be hospitalized after it's over. She wants to come home the same day. Her daughter is a nurse and i'm sure she will be taking great care of her! She has a wonderful family support system so I know she is in good hands. It may be a few days before I get an update but she said she will call me next week with an update. In the meantime i'm sending her lots of prayers and I want to flood her with some cards to brighten her days as she heals.

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty! I love the vellum panel, lets that gorgeous paper shine through!

Carol L said...

The vellum panel is a perfect touch for all the pretty patterned paper! Such a pretty card, both outside and inside! So sorry about your card lady's surgery, but she sounds feisty and will surely recover quickly at home! If you want to email me her addy, I'll be glad to drop her a card! Enjoy your day!

Cherie said...

Gorgeous card! Prayers for your card lady!

Vicki said...

So pretty, love the poinsettiasand your decorated inside is amazing!