Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy July 4th

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I am going to skip the Christmas card series today as it is a holiday here in the US.

Today we celebrate America and July 4th!
Kelsey & Shady are coming over for a cookout.
The weather is beautiful for a cookout today!
Last night was Red Lion's firework display and it was the first in a few years we sat out and watched them! Miss Bailee did not do so well as every time there was a loud boom she barked. I ended up putting her inside but left the blinds open that she could lay at the window and watch. That worked much better and she did not bark then. The weather was perfect for fireworks last night and we could see them from our front porch. Of course, I had to put on long pants and a sweat jacket because the mosquito's eat me alive. The fireworks lasted maybe 30 minutes but there were so many around the area that we setting them off. That always makes me alittle uneasy that someone's house will catch fire.

I said yesterday I would share my July 4th decorations but thought today in honor of the holiday that I would share them now.












Most of the stuff is Rae Dunn that i've picked up over the last several months at Home Goods, Marshall's & TJ Maxx stores. I need to pop out to grab a storage tote to pack it all up this week. I have some cute summer things to put out next! Kelsey said she is ready to decorate for Halloween! Ummmm, it's a bit toooo early for that! Downstairs in my stamp room/family room I am decorated with Bee's. Since my blog is named WeeBEEStampin Shawn thought it would be cool to decorate with bee things. I will grab a few pictures and share with you soon!

That is all for today!
Happy Birthday, America!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
I'll be back tomorrow with my Christmas in July series!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

You are the decorating queen for sure! I love everything you display for all the occasions throughout the year, and this July 4th is no exception! You even managed to decorate a white ceramic tree and I spotted that cute gnome waving his flag too! Happy Independence day to you and your family - enjoy!

Vicki said...

So pretty!