Sunday, July 10, 2022

Warm Wishes

 Hello & a Happy Sunday to you!

I hope your all having a wonderful weekend!
Our weather this morning is sunny & very comfortable.
We had rain most of the day yesterday. I sat and watched Christmas in July on the Hallmark Channel most of the day then a quick trip to Sam's for a handful of things. By the time we got home it had started to cool off and the skies were clearing. We slept with the windows open last night and the ac turned off which was much needed. My sinuses hate the ac!

Today I have a really cute card to share made using all retired stuff from my stash.
It uses a sentiment from the Poinsettia Place set and DSP from 2020 called Trimming the Town DSP.





This is also a fun fold that is called the Book Binding Fold.

I diecut the houses and trees from the Trimming the Town DSP using the Home Together Dies which I do not think I ever used before now.

Card Details:

Stamps: Poinsettia Petals (retired), Coming Home (retired), Greatest Part of Christmas (inside sentiment, retired)
Ink: Misty Moonlight (retired)
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Pool Party, Trimming the Town DSP (retired)
Accessories: Home Together Dies (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Misty Moonlight Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


After doing Christmas cards this entire month...I don't think I will need any come December! LOL I'm thrilled though with getting them made before the holiday season comes then I can concentrate on other things!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Congrats on using your older supplies to make a wonderful Christmas card! That little town created inside the first fold is too cute and I love that snowflake paper too! I kept our a/c on last night but may get to do some porch sitting today as it's supposed to be comfy. Wishing you a peaceful and fun Sunday and I hope you enjoy whatever you do!