Friday, July 15, 2022

Scottie Dog Christmas

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!!!

It's been a busy week and I for one am looking forward to the weekend!

Today I have another Christmas card to share that I made for my Christmas in July series.
I pulled out my Christmas Scottie set for this and paired it with the Storybook Gnomes DSP.





Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Real Red, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP
Accessories: Scottie Dog Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Balmy Blue/White Ribbon, Fine Sparkle Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love that there is 3 different Scottie dogs in this stamp set!
It's such a fun set that any dog lover will enjoy!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this! I totally glossed over that Gnome paper....I am going to have to take a look at it again because I love this pattern! Such a pretty color combo! You enjoy your day too!

Carol L said...

Oh gosh, how cute is this card! I love the design with the red checkered squares and pretty blue snowflake papers, but that begging little pooch wearing his little blue bow is the cutest! Love how you designed the inside too :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet, one of my favorite bundles from the new mini!!!