Monday, July 11, 2022

Peaceful Deer

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
Shawn is back to work today so I have alot on my agenda to get done.

I have a set of cards to share with you today that uses the Peaceful Deer set that came out in last years 2021 July-December Mini Catalog. This year it carried into the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog which I was happy to see! It has a coordinating punch too!






I used this set last year several times and i'm thrilled to use it again!

Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Deer
Ink: Soft Suede, Garden Green
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Be Dazzling Specialty Paper (SAB 21), Peaceful Prints DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Deer Builder Punch, Garden Green Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombw Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Also I wanted to give you a quick update on my card lady!
She called yesterday and sounded in good spirits!
Surgery went very well, she was able to come home on Friday but was pretty sick from the anesthesia up until yesterday. Right now food isn't appealing but she is getting somethings in her. Surgeon suggested walking as much as she can tolerate so blood clots don't form and also resting and pushing fluids. She has a return appointment this week. She said she will be in touch soon. I was relieved to here from her as she has been on my mind all weekend. 
Please continue to keep Audrey in your thoughts & prayers in the days ahead if you wouldn't mind. Thank you!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

These cards are so rich looking with those colors and papers! I love that horizontal panel behind the circles too! Gorgeous! I'm happy to learn your card lady is doing so well! I will keep her in my prayers and she sounds like a strong-willed person who isn't ready to throw in the towel yet, so good for her! Thanks for the update!