Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Ringed with Nature

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Shawn got Bailee to the Vet yesterday afternoon.
She has a bacterial infection and that is what is causing the licking, biting and scratching.
They swabbed the pads on her feet and that is how they diagnosed it.
She is on an antibiotic and also has a medicine to help with the itch. 
Bailee has a return appointment to be rechecked in 2 weeks.
Let me tell you, she came home a happy dog, ate her supper, took her pills and crashed on the back of the couch the rest of the evening. I knew she was exhausted but did not think she was that tired. She was eating good and going potty but not sleeping well and just seemed a bit off. I'm just so glad he got her checked out! Let's hope now she is on the road to recovery!

My card that I am sharing today uses the Ringed With Nature stamp set from the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog. The Rings of Love DSP is a SaleABration offering this time around. Spend $50 and get the DSP free!





Card Details:

Stamps: Ringed With Nature, Christmas to Remember
Ink: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Basic White, Rings of Love DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Seasonal Layers Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Fine Sparkle Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Rings Of Love DSP is a fabulous pack of paper that has some nice prints & patterns in it. I used it recently to make a card for my card lady which I will share once my Christmas in July series is over. 

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I missed this post before I commented on Wednesday's post - so glad to hear Bailee is doing better! Poor thing, she must have been exhausted with that infection! Your Tuesday graphic looks like her doesn't it?! LOL Great Christmas card that I almost missed! We had to take the car back for recall repairs yesterday and it threw everything off for me timewise. Once again, I love those big poinsettias!

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet! Glad Bailee is doing better!!