Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Poinsettia Sparkle

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your week is off to a good start!

Today I have a quick card to share as part of my Christmas in July series.
This one uses lots of new products such as the Boughs of Holly DSP and the Very Best Occasions stamp set!





Card Details:

Stamps: Very Best Occasions, Merriest Moments (inside)
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Gold/Vanilla Ribbon, Festive Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this one except I wish I would have used a different color ribbon.
The vanilla throws me off since everything on the card is white.
I guess I can always change out my bow!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This design is just beautiful with those rich, red poinsettias! What I like most about this card is that awesome sentiment! The sparkle in the bow looks perfect to me and it adds just the right amount of elegance to a beautiful design! Stay cool and enjoy your day!