Sunday, July 3, 2022

Christmas Cheer

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

I hope you having a great holiday weekend!
I got some stamp time in yesterday while it was grossly hot & humid outside.
Shawn was washing and waxing his new car! 
We now have 3 vehicles sitting in the driveway when only 1 of us drives.
I really think he missed his calling to be a car dealer in life! LOL

Today I have another card to share for my Christmas in July series!
This one is another favorite. It uses the Sweet Candy Cane Bundle.





Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Candy Canes
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Blushing Bride, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Candy Cane Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Wintry 3D EF, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I ordered this DSP and just love the prints & colors in it!
There are also Candy Cane prints that can be diecut out which is one thing I love that Stampin Up! does. The Candy Canes on this card were diecut out.

Tonight is Red Lion's fireworks show.
We usually do not watch them because Gigi was afraid of the loud booms, however, Bailee is not so we may try to sit on the front porch to watch. We have a clear view of them since they set them off at the high school which is close by!
I hope the mosquito's don't eat me alive! Hate those things!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those candy canes just rock these cards! I love the soft color scheme and great design and the inside sentiment is fantastic! NJ on these!
The skeeters love to chew me up, so I'll watch fireworks on the tv LOL Enjoy your day!

LeAnne said...

These are positively YUMMY! Love the color scheme....such fun papers and images!