Saturday, July 9, 2022

Holiday Gnome

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's a rainy morning here with clearing after lunch and then the humidity is to leave!
I was praying for a cool down.

Today I have a really cute card to show you made with the new gnome stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.
Gnomes are not my thing and the only reason I got this bundle is because Shawn likes them.





Card Details:

Stamps: Kindest Gnomes, Very Best Occasions
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP
Accessories: Gnomes Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Wonderful Snowflakes, White Glittered Ribbon, Fine Sparkle Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The gnome and mushroom house were all diecut from the DSP which made this card come together quickly! It is pretty cute and hopefully those gnomes will grow on me over time!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


I'd be lost without my morning cup of coffee!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a terrific day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cute gnomie! I love the BLUES!

Carol L said...

This card just floats my boat as I love the gnomes! I love his little mushroom house too but all those gorgeous blue papers are wonderful! Oh my goodness, what a super cute and fun card!