Saturday, July 16, 2022

Wishing You A Merry Christmas

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Miss Bailee is off to Doggy Day Spa this morning and while she is there I need to pop out and do some shopping. It's to get really hot this week so I plan on hibernating! LOL

I have a pretty Christmas card to show you today that uses stuff from last year.
I feel like I did not use this set much last year so I have 3 more cards to share another day that uses this set too!





Card Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread (retired), Sweet Candy Canes
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Old Olive, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Gingerbread Dies (retired), Red Rhinestones, Real Red Sheer Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how nicely those snowflakes stamps!
And the snowflake on the front of the card was diecut from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP. 

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

I think it's awesome that you can die-cut images from dsp like these snowflakes! That's a great idea and a great look for this cheerful and yummy looking card. Stay cool and enjoy your weekend too!