Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Merry Christmas

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a card to share with you for my Christmas in July series.
This is another favorite because it uses 2 of my favorite stamp sets, Christmas Season and Christmas to Remember!





Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Season, Christmas to Remember
Ink: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Real Red
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Real Red, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Real Red Sheer Ribbon (retired), Gold Glittered Enamel Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I think before I use this card I am going to add a pinecone to the inside sentiment. It just looks like it needs something more! Other than that I love it!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Another beauty with all the pinecones and greenery! Love the touches of red and the inside sentiment is awesome too! Great work on all these Christmas beauties!