Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Holiday Hedgehogs

 Hello & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

I hope your week is going well!
Yesterday we had a break from the high heat & humidity.
It was cloudy all day with low humidity so this girl turned that ac off and opened windows. My sinuses were happy about that!
Today we are back to hot & humid weather with the ac back on.
I've got a cute card to share for my Christmas in July series using an oldie but a goodie set!
Holiday Hedgehogs was out in 2001 and I found this wood mounted stamp set last year at my local Goodwill. Once I got it home and cleaned it up I looked back thru my old catalogs and realized my set was missing a few stamps. Wasn't happy about that but I will still use it regardless.

Here is my Criss Cross Pocket card...





Card Details:

Stamps: Holiday Hedgehogs (retired), Peaceful Deer
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Stampin Blends-Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Round Tab Punch (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's always fun to create something different and pull out those older stamp sets!
Hope you liked this one!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cute card and I love the envelope and insert idea too! Great find at your Good Will store. I just checked and see that I have this set too! Thanks for inspiring me to pull it out and use it:) Have a great Wednesday!

D'Ann said...

Those little guys are super cute! Love the card design - so different. I have had so much fun looking forward to the Christmas in July cards. You have the best creations. TFS!