Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Merry Christmas

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have one last card to share for my Christmas in July series using the Cottage Wreath stamp set! I also pulled out a retired stamp set for the inside saying from 2013. I'm so glad I hung on to all my old sets!





Card Details:

Stamps: Cottage Wreath, Christmas Messages (retired)
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Thich Whisper White, Real Red, Basic White, Garden Green, Gingham Cottage DSP
Accessories: Country Wreath Dies, Mini Pocket Envelopes Dies (oval), Tasteful Textile 3DEF (retired), Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue 

Have I said how much I love this set?! LOL
I really do and can't wait to make more cards with it!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty in traditional red and green! I played with my bundle yesterday too..so many possibilities!

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful with that beautiful dsp and great wreath! That little oval sentiment is a perfect finish and the inside is so pretty too! Looks like we both had wreaths in our head for our cards today LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

So gorgeous! This set is on my order going in this week!!