Saturday, July 23, 2022

Brightest Glow Gift Card

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I sure hope your staying cool where ever you are!
Today & tomorrow our weather here is to be extremely hot & humid. I don't think any rain is forecasted until Monday. I popped out last night to grab some groceries and this morning I need to hit the Post Office then Home Depot to get an outside blind for the front porch. After that the plan is to wash my bedsheets and hide in my stamp room where it's much cooler!
Not sure what we will be having for supper...maybe hot dogs on the grill and some corn on the cob we picked up at a local farm stand last night. 
Going to try to keep it easy without heating up the kitchen.

My card that I am sharing for my Christmas in July series today is a pretty gift card/money holder. I sell alot of them during the holidays so I will need to focus more on them as we get closer to Christmas. Here is one I made just recently...



Card Details:

Stamps: Brightest Glow
Ink: Real Red, Real Red Stampin Blend (coloring the ribbon)
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Vanilla w Gold Trim Ribbon (retired), Festive Pearls, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


On the inside flap it says Merry Christmas!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it an awesome day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

Your gift card holder is rich with beautiful colors and those poinsettias are wonderful and so festive! These are sure to be a hit! I can't stop giggling over that graphic you shared today - it's too funny and true for this heat wave we're going through! LOL Stay cool if you can and have a great weekend too!

D'Ann said...

Very Christmas-y and beautiful! Your ribon coloring is perfect. I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing another gift card design! :)