Thursday, July 28, 2022

Let It Snow

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

This week seems to be flying by!
Today I have a really cute card to share with you for my Christmas in July series.
I had to literally open the vault for this set....it's really old!
It's a Stampin Up set that was out in 1997!
I have always loved that snowman!





Card Details:

Stamps: Let It Snow (retired), Itty Bitty Christmas (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Mossy Meadow, Stampin Blends- Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Real Red Sheer Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I wish I would have decorated the inside a bit more but I was running out of time at my stamp table that day. I think today I might do that before I get started on something else.
It's going to be a very hot & humid day here so I plan to hibernate in my stamp room!

Update on my card lady....

I had a brief message from Audrey earlier this week.
She is healing nicely and will start her cancer treatments today.
She is anxious to get this overwith and the oncologist told her she will be undergoing treatments for the next year. I'm not sure how often as I have not spoke to her personally yet. She was diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma cancer so, if you would, please say alittle prayer for her today in hopes all goes well. Thank You.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by today & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Adorable! I love those older stamps...especially snowmen! He's good to look at on these hot steamy days! Will keep your friend in my prayers too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super, super adorable!! I love that snowman!!! Prayers for Audrey!

Carol L said...

I just love this whimsical little snowman and how you colored him and paired him with those fun papers! These older stamps still have a good life left and make wonderful cards - you just proved that!
So sorry Audrey has to go through a year of treatments, but I will surely keep her in my prayers. Thanks for the update!

D'Ann said...

This little guy is so cute. He just makes me smile! I am just loving your series of Christmas cards. You're such an inspiration. Prayers and thoughts for Audrey.