Friday, July 29, 2022

Merriest Moments Poinsettia's

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!!

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?
Not much happening here. 
Last Saturday I was suppose to have a Stamp Day w/ Friends get together but one of my friends wasn't feeling well so we cancelled until this Saturday. 
She still is not feeling good so we cancelled again. 
I'm sure we'll get something rescheduled soon!

I have another Christmas card to share today for my Christmas in July series.
Can I just say that I loved doing this series as it will help me be more prepared for Christmas! The holidays are such a busy time of the year and I am usually overwhelmed with making treats and cards for my card lady that I don't have much time for myself. I now have quite a pile of cards to send out this Christmas and I was not stressed to get them made.

My card today uses the Merriest Moments Bundle that came out in 2021 and is now a returning favorite!





Card Details:

Stamps: Merriest Moments, Greatest Part of Christmas (retired)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder, Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love this card so much!
The colors are pleasing to the eye and those pretty poinsettia's have become a favorite this year! So glad Stampin Up gave us another year to enjoy this set!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


OMGosh, 3 little Bailee's!
Aren't they adorable?!

Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

This card is just stunning!! I love the background paper along with that fantastic sentiment panel and die-cuts on top and bottom! GORGEOUS!!
And those little doggies are precious too - just adorable :)

LeAnne said...

I have really enjoyed seeing all your Christmas creations, Wendy! This is no exception...all your elements work together beautifully! Love the DSPs, the embossing and your sentiment! Have a great weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this card and Poinsettias are so sentimental to me as they remind of me of my Mom, she loved them and decorated with them at the Holidays every year.

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card, so pretty! I appreciate you posting in July. It's fun to come to your blog each day to see what you've made! :)