Thursday, July 21, 2022

Trees For Sale

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Hope your all staying cool!
This summer heat & humidity is blazing hot! 
You know I am not a fan of it and hate running my ac all the time.
We are in day 2 of this current heatwave with no end in sight.
How many days until Fall? 

My card for today's Christmas in July series is so much fun!!
I pulled out a new stamp set from the July-December Mini catalog called Trees For Sale.
It has a coordinating die set in the 2022 SaleABration Mini Catalog called Tree Lot Dies. 
These 2 together makes for a very CUTE card!





Card Details:

Stamps: Trees For Sale
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Real Red, Pool Party, Basic White
Accessories: Tree Lot Dies, Whimsical Woodland 3D EF, Tailored Tag Punch (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Lots of stamping & diecutting pieces but worth it in the end!
Isn't that camper just so cute?
This card reminds me of a Hallmark Christmas movie and you know I love my Hallmark movies all year long!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
Stay cool!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

This whimsical little card is just adorable with that camper and the cute doggie! I love the little sign with those trees and the wreath on the camper! So many great details for the eyes to see! Love the colors too! Great card and good grief is it hot out today! Whew! I'm hibernating indoors as long as possible in this heat wave! Stay cool!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, I LOVE the Camper in this die set!!!

D'Ann said...

Such a fun card. I must admit that I don't get the camper but it sure is cute!