Sunday, July 24, 2022

To You & Yours

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Are you staying cool during this heatwave?
Yesterday was pretty awful and I tried to stay inside most of the day.
I washed my bedsheets and hung them out to dry and took Bailee out for a very quick walk and that's about it. I'm praying some relief will come soon.

My card for today's Christmas in July series uses the Cottage Wreath stamp set & the Country Wreath Dies. It's quickly becoming a favorite!





Card Details:

Stamps: Cottage Wreath, Brightest Glow
Ink: Old Olive, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic White, Sahara Sand, Vellum, Bough of Holly DSP
Accessories: Country Wreath Dies, Seasonal Labels Dies, Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

1 more week of Christmas in July then I will get back to making normal everyday cards.
I hope your enjoying all these Christmas cards!
They've been fun to make!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!!
~Wendy







3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is super pretty, Wendy! I just got my bundle this week but haven't played with it yet! TOO HOT! Praying for some relief this week for sure! We are headed to Lancaster today to see Jersey Boys at the Fulton! Hopefully it's cool inside!

Carol L said...

You are making the prettiest Christmas cards this month and I love that wreath with the great little red bow! Very pretty both outside and inside with that nice sentiment! I'm chilling indoors and not venturing outdoors again until I HAVE to in this heat! Stay cool!!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! Love the layers and the wreath! All the detail you added makes this one of the nicest cards. For some reason, real red card bases makes cards so Christmasy. It's my favorite color for Christmas!