Monday, July 25, 2022

Candy Cane Wishes

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend and stayed cool!
The weather here in PA was pretty harsh as temps got to the upper 90's with high humidity.
I'm ready for a nice cool down!
Storms are in the forecast today which I hope cools things down.

Today I am using the Sweet Candy Cane stamp set for my Christmas in July card.





I love those big candy canes that were diecut with the Candy Cane Dies. There is a whole sheet of these printed Candy Canes in the Sweetest Christmas DSP....well actually 2.
That helps to create a quick & easy cards!
I personally think this bundle is one of the nicest because it is loaded with sayings and some images that go great with the DSP!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Candy Canes
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Garden Green, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories: Candy Canes Dies, Seasonal Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Pretty Pillow Box Dies (tag), Real Red Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great Monday!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These coffee canes are so awesome - both in the large size of the die cuts and the tiny size in the dsp! I just LOVE that great embossing folder too along with the tag and great sentiment! Beautiful! I haven't checked the weather but hopefully we can venture out at some point today to get some groceries! I'm tired of being hunkered down in the house staying cool! LOL Happy Monday!

Vicki Burdick said...

Stunning!! I love this suite of products, the candy canes and the sentiments are perfect!!