Friday, July 22, 2022

Happy Holidays!

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Yesterday was Shawn & I's 32nd Wedding Anniversary.
He worked all day then we planned to grab some take out Thai food for supper.
It was very good and after a long, hot day...it was a nice way to end the day!

I've got yet another card to share for my Christmas in July series made using the Frosted Gingerbread stamp set! I'm getting my money's worth this year for sure!




It's nice seeing this set being used in different colors!

Card Details:

Stamps: Frosted Gingerbread (retired), Very Best Occasions
Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories: Winter Snow EF (retired), Gingerbread Dies (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Waves Rhinestones (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope these colors are helping to keep you cool?
It's so hot & humid all over the United States and they are saying that Sunday is to be the worst. I will be hibernating for sure!

******************************************
My thoughts today...



The Hallmark Channel has been airing Christmas movies for Christmas in July.
I have been watching them everyday since July 1st!
I just love them! 

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool, my friends!
~Wendy










3 comments:

Carol L said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary - I wasn't aware it was yesterday, but 32 years together is something to celebrate!
What a beautiful and amazing card this is with those wonderful snowflakes! I've loved every card you made with them, but these colors are just gorgeous together! I'm already hibernating, keeping shades closed after morning hours to keep the house cooler. I'm actually getting tired of sitting on my bum all day in this heat! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the colors!! Beautiful! Happy Anniversary to you two!!

D'Ann said...

Happy Anniversary - amazing!! Love the card too!