Thursday, July 14, 2022

Season's Greetings

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

It's day #14 in my quest of sharing a Christmas card for my Christmas in July series.
I am using a set from last year that carried over to this year called Penguin Place.
This is a fun, whimsical set that I have used quite a bit . I love that this set can be used all year long as there are a few different sayings in it. I saw the cutest card the other day on Pinterest using this set and they made it into a birthday card! 





Card Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Wintry 3D EF, White Glittered Ribbon, Fine Sparkle Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensonals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Now my little penguin dude looks like he's all ready for the holidays!
I'm so happy to be doing this early this year! 
It will be one less thing I will have to stress over once the holidays arrive!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Adorable!! I love how you decorated the inside with the little presents and tiny snowflakes and I absolutely LOVE that pretty blue snowflake dsp panel too! Another great Christmas make, and I'm glad you're working so far ahead on everything for Christmas! Enjoy your day today and stay cool!

D'Ann said...

So cute! The little guy sure makes me smile :) Love how you are showing the insides of the card too! So cute and cheery.

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable!!! Love this penguin, I need to pull it out again!!