Sunday, June 26, 2022

Bottled Happiness

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your all staying cool this weekend!
It's a hot one here in PA and it's days like this that I miss our pool that we had at our old house. We have plenty of yard space here but decided no more pools for us. They require too much care & upkeep....plus money!

Today I have a set of cards I made last week using the Bottled Happiness stamp set.
I was just playing around with these and did not add a saying.
I'll add one later when one is needed.





I love these fun, bright colors that work so well for a set of summer time cards!
Sweet Sorbet & Parakeet Party are 2 of the 5 new In Colors.
My favorite being Starry Sky!

Card Details:

Stamps: Bottled Happiness
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


When I ordered this set I was not sure how often I would use it.
I'm trying to make better decisions when ordering and not jumping on impulse but I will say that I have come to like this one alot!
I have more Bottled Happiness cards to share this week so I hope you'll come back.
Also next Friday....Christmas in July will start!
I'm SO excited to share with you new Christmas cards!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool my friends!
~Wendy



2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty...bright and cheerful! Enjoy your week!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Such a great color combo! Those new in-colors are starting to grow on me seeing all of your creations.