Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Hippest Hippo's

 Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

The muggy weather is back and the chance for severe thunderstorms today!
I will be hanging out in my stamp room as I have a few things I need to get working on.

I have a cute card to share today using a new SaleABRation set called Hippest Hippo's!
I'm not usually one that goes for the animal sets but this one seemed to jump out at me. The images in it just make me smile and there are coordinating Hippo Dies, too!




Card Details:

Stamps: Hippest Hippo's
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Smoky Slate & Sweet Sorbet
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet DSP, In Color Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Decorative Circle Punch, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Hippo Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't that hippo adorable??
The stamp set is Free with a $50 order and the Hippo Dies are FREE with a $50 order, too!
SaleABRation starts July 1st and runs thru August 31st!
I'm so glad I got them!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Fun design with this cute hippo! Love those red panels staggered with the gemstones!

D'Ann said...

Your card is so cute! I bypassed it but think I may end up getting it! Your to-do list gave me a good tummy giggle! :) Have a good crafty day :)