Sunday, June 12, 2022

Cactus Cuties

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

I hope your enjoying your weekend!
Our weather here is the pits this weekend but with all the beautiful weather we've had recently we certainly need to have some rain too! I'm sure our garden is happy about that!
Yesterday I had my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together with my 2 good friends. We had a blast and it was so good to see them again and stamp, eat & laugh! We are going to plan for our next one in July sometime.

Today I am sharing one of the cards we are made using the Cactus Cuties stamp set that is from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog. I love the cactus sets and this one has a coordinating Cactus Builder Punch that we did not use on our card.




Card Details:

Stamps: Cactus Cuties. Art Gallery (sentiment)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Flowering Cactus DSP (retired)
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Flowering Cactus Felt & Twine (retired), Iridescent Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card went over well with the ladies and it was so much fun to create!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

So happy that you had time to stamp with your friends, and what a cute card this one is! Love those great papers and cute cactus image! Enjoy your Sunday with the combined rain and sunshine. Without rain, we'd have no gardens or flowers!

Vicki said...

This is really pretty! I love the cactus cuties set and that paper from last year is perfect with it.