Friday, June 3, 2022

Kite Delight

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's looking like a gorgeous day here as the heat & humidity has finally exited the area!
My AC has been running since Monday morning and I am not crazy about using it but when it's that hot & humid you cannot live without it!

Today I have a super cute card to share with you using a set from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog called Kite Delight. I have had the set since January and just recently inked it up and now it's retiring. It's ok though, I do not own any kite sets so this one will stay in my collection!




Card Details:

Stamps: Kite Delight
Ink: So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pool Party, Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Such a cute little set!
There is no dies or a matching punch that goes with this set so I fussy cut the kite out with my Paper Snips which was really easy with all the straight edges!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Friday!
~Wendy







2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so cute and FUN! I love the colors! Enjoy the cooler weather, it's gorgeous outside!

Carol L said...

Kites always remind me of summer and this is a summery delightful card! I like the colors and slightly tilted panels but the sentiment panel is just perfect! The weather was perfect yesterday for flying kites, just beautiful!