Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Sending Love & Light

 Hello & Happy Tuesday Evening!

This afternoon I sat and played just a bit more with the Lighthouse Point stamp set and made this card to send out to Audrey, my card lady.



She seemed pretty down the day I saw her so I hope this lifts her spirits.

Card Details:

Stamps: Lighthouse Point, Let's Set Sail
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Memento Black
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Blending Brushes, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for tonight!
I'll be back tomorrow!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Happy 1st day of summer!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a pretty card and I hope it brings a sense of peace to your card lady. What she's facing must be terrible, especially at her age.