Thursday, June 16, 2022

Angler HB

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have the last card to share that the girls made on Saturday!
This one is a masculine card. The girls love their masculine cards!!



I pulled out my very first masculine stamp set that I bought back in 2001 called Angler!
I tend to use fishing for many of my masculine cards because are guys all like to fish.
This set was a favorite of mine until a few years ago when the Best Catch set came out. I used the Best Catch set alot in the last few years and felt it was time to showcase the Angler set again! I think I have every fishing set that Stampin Up! has ever brought out but those 2 are my favorite's!

Card Details:

Stamps: Angler (retired), Itty Bitty Birthdays (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Handsomely Suited DSP (retired)
Accessories: Brick & Mortar 3D EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Square Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Black Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I always try to have a masculine birthday card for my Stamp Day w/ Friends get togethers so the girls have them when they need one! 

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Love the plaid with the bricked background to showcase that big fish! Great masculine make!