Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Independence Day

 Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

I have a late post for you tonight!
I had an issue with my camera and could not get my pictures to transfer over to my laptop so I had to put it off until Shawn got in from work. Sometimes technology is just so dumb!

I have 2 cards to share that I made for the upcoming July 4th Holiday!



Card Details:

Stamps: Papertreyink
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic White
Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies (retired), Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Real Red Enamel Star (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue



Card Details:

Stamps: Papertreyink
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Real Red, The Paper Studio (patterned paper)
Accessories: Stitched Stars Dies (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Real Red Enamel Heart (retired), Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These cards are already addressed and headed out to the mail!
I'm cutting it close and really hope that they all make it to their destinations on Saturday!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back tomorrow with a late update as I have a dentist appointment 1st thing!

~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are great July 4th cards Wendy! I really like those stars with the great design inside, and the vintage papers look great on the 2nd design too! Please forgive me, I haven't made any July 4th cards this year, this coughing just won't let me craft for the time being. It's slowly getting better but I'm way behind in making cards! Have a happy Thursday!

LeAnne said...

I love both of these...but especially the second one! That vintage paper makes me SMILE! ENjoy your day! Stay cool!