Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Butterfly Gala

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I'm hopeful today that our back porch soffit project will wrap up!
I'll be glad to have my back porch back and to be able to sit out there again.
Sunday, we packed up all the furniture and my glider and put it in the garage so the porch was empty and would not be an obstacle for the contractor. I sit out there every morning with Bailee and soak up the peace & quiet and listen to the birds chirp! I have missed that the last few days! Tonight I have an appointment to go get my 2nd Covid booster shot so tomorrow I am not planning too much. It's to be a stormy day so it may just end up being a PJ day!

I have another pretty card to share that the ladies made on Saturday.
This one uses all retired products.




I had all the diecutting done for them.....all they had to do was their stamping/punching and putting them together! Miss Emily used a Happy Birthday saying on her card instead of the Thinking of You sentiment. It has been 6 months since we last got together to make cards and she said she needed alot of cards as she bought many off of my card rack, too!

Card Details:

Stamps: Quite Curvy (retired), Butterfly Gala (retired)
Ink: Terracotta Tile (retired), Old Olive
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile (retired), Old Olive, Basic White, Ornate Garden Specialty Paper (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Curvy Dies (retired), Butterfly Duet Punch (retired), Terracotta Tile Ribbon (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm not sure why but pulling out these retired products and using them always brings me joy! I guess sometimes I do not get a chance to use these products while they are still available so using them down the road makes me happy! I usually do not get rid of any of my stamps. I have 20+ years of many stamps. Shawn says that is his retirement fund! LOL
Men!!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm thinking that pizza may be on the menu tonight for supper!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

Beautiful retired products never go out of style and I'm learning that as I purge my craft stash! This is such a pretty design! Hopefully soon you'll be able to go back to sitting on the porch and enjoy the quiet mornings again. Curling up with a good book is what I enjoy doing on my front porch - until all my neighbors fire up their mowers LOL

LeAnne said...

Such a pretty way to highlight that DSP...green butterflies are gorgeous!