Saturday, June 18, 2022

You're Flippin Awesome

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

We are in for a super nice weekend which I am looking forward too!
For one, I am happy that I can turn my ac off!
Two, there isn't much on the agenda other than I am off for a haircut this afternoon.
And three, I hope to get some fun stamp time in! My friend Deb surprised me yesterday and brought out the Lighthouse Point Bundle for me to play with and i'm super stoked about that!
Last evening, Shawn got the concrete slab on the back porch painted. It looks so nice! He did that while I made supper for us & cleaned up.
Later today we will put the furniture and my beloved glider back out and get the blinds hung and my hanging baskets! I will try to remember to take a picture to share with you!

So I was summoned to make Shawn a Father's Day card last week from Ryan.
I pulled out my He's All That Bundle from the new Annual Catalog and got to work.





I know it's got a bow on it but I don't think Shawn will mind, I mean after all it's brown!
The little saying tags came with the He's The Man DSP and can be used for possibly a scrapbook page or on cards! I love this and wish Stampin Up! would do that more!
I pulled out the You're Flipping Awesome because Shawn is the grill master in our house!
I have never ever used the grill and don't plan too any time soon! He loves it so I say "go for it"!
Inside I used the new Mini Pocket Envelope Dies to create that little pocket for inside.
Ryan can add a gift card or cash to it. The Best Dad saying is another one of those little tags that came with the DSP. I then stamped the Happy Father's Day saying on a die from the All That Dies and glued it down. Lastly, I added some Rustic Metallic Adhesive Dots.
I really liked it when I was done!

Card Details:

Stamps: He's All That
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Basic White, Cajun Craze, He's The Man DSP
Accessories: All That Dies, Mini Pocket Envelope Dies, Early Espresso Ribbon, Rustic Metallic Adhesive Dots, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope Shawn likes it!
We always say that Ryan is learning to make some very nice cards when he gives one of us a card! He laughs!
That is all for me today!
Stop back tomorrow.....I hope to have some lighthouse cards to share with you!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a great father's day card for any grill meister! I miss having grilled food as Butch doesn't use it anymore, and I won't touch a grill ever since I singed my eyebrows/eyelids off trying to light one about 30 years ago! I now have a healthy respect for the grill and don't touch them! LOL Great card, happy father's day to Shawn, and thanks for the cute smile too :)