Monday, June 13, 2022

Nature's Harvest

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!

We are starting off the new week with a pretty Sympathy card that the girls & I made on Saturday. We used the Nature's Harvest stamp set and it's coordinating Harvest Dies.



Card Details:

Stamps: Nature's Harvest, Inspired Thoughts
Ink: Memento Black, Wink of Stella, Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I try to have an assortment of cards ready for the girls to make when they come to Stamp Day w/ Friends. And I always tell them if they have any suggestions for a card idea's to let me know! That would help me to help them if there is something they need.

**********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a beautifully designed card, not typically what I'd make for sympathy, but I love the refreshing new colors and design. I love how the little ribbon matches the checked strip behind the flowers along with those itty bitty butterflies! Beautiful card! Happy Monday :)

LeAnne said...

Love it! This sets keeps saying to me "Buy me!" and for some reason I keep resisting! I am going to have to give in one of these days! So pretty in black and yellow!

Vicki said...

Love this set. Your card is amazing!