Monday, June 27, 2022

Bottled Happiness Thank You

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
It was a hot one here but today we are in for a cool down!
I'll be happy to turn the ac off.

I have another set of cards made using the Bottled Happiness stamp set.
The more I use it the more I am liking it!






Card Details:

Stamps: Bottled Happiness, Go To Greetings
Ink: Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Design A Daydream DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon (retired), Blackberry Bliss Gems (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made these for my card rack.
Not sure how fast they will sell since I put a Thank You sentiment on it.
I guess I can always change it if I need too.

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

very pretty set of cards with those muted colors and pretty design! We can always use more thank-you cards for sure! I don't know where the cool down is, but I'm ready for it. We had to run to the pharmacy this morning and it's quite sticky out there! Happy Monday!