Monday, February 7, 2022

More Valentine's

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
I had a very nice weekend with my Buppie, my only gripe is that they do not last long enough!

Today I have a cute Valentine's Day card to share that I made last week.
I wanted to make sure I had enough to mail out this week and I think I do! LOL




Card Details:

Stamps: Heartfelt (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Blushing Bride, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Heart Pack Punch, Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon, Glue Dots, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hope you like!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those colors are so pretty and festive - not to mention fun! Great design for your Valentine cards. I made so many I have a stash for next year already LOL

D'Ann said...

So pretty! I especially love the design of this card. My son just asked me to make a card for his new girlfriend so I may just CASE this one.:)