Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Gone Fishin...

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Hope you all had a sweet Valentine's Day!
Shawn & I went out to dinner last evening.....1st time we've ever gone out for Valentine's Day!
The place was packed and our dinner was very good! We got 2 Chocolate Covered Strawberries for dessert. They were dipped in Dark Chocolate which neither of us cared for but those strawberries were sweet & juicy! 
It was a nice evening out but doubt we would do it again.

As I worked last week on my card lady's order she called in a panic and asking if I had any Retirement cards on hand that she could buy. I only had some for a woman since they had flowers on. She needed one for a man that loved to go fishing. I whipped one up for her!



Card Details:

Stamps: DRS Designs (fish), Gone Fishin (AMuse), Congrats (retired SAB 09)
Ink: Always Artichoke (retired)
Cardstock: Always Artichoke (retired), Very Vanilla, Basic Grey Archaic
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Always Artichoke Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My card lady was thrilled with this and especially loved the sayings on it!
I aim to please! LOL

Well, that is all for today! I am going to take down my Valentine's Day decorations (since they've been up since New Year's Day) and start getting St Patrick's Day things out. Tomorrow I hope to get back to my stamp table to play before I get another card order! LOL My card lady keeps me busy!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a great last minute retirement card! Love the sentiment at the top as well as those great papers! Your dinner sounds like it was wonderful, including dessert :)