Wednesday, February 16, 2022

HB to You!

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Hope your hump day is off to a good start!
We are in for a warm up this afternoon! 
It got to about 36 degrees yesterday which helped melt a good bit of snow that we picked up on Sunday. It's going to jump to 50 and then possibly the low 60's tomorrow! I have been loving the warmer temps lately, definitely puts a spring in my step!

I am planning a day at my stamp table this afternoon to play with some things that i've not inked up yet! One day last week I sat and created a set of Happy Birthday cards to put on my card rack that used all retired things. I even pulled some fun embossed elements from the "leftover" bag of projects.





Card Details:

Stamps: Party Pants (SAB 16)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Bonanza DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Confetti EF (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Decorative Dots EF (retired), Champagne Rhinestones, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The embossed circles were from a leftover project that I wanted to use up.
Aren't those papers perfect for any birthday?
I will most likely use these on my card lady's next order unless she wants something specific.

I always love pulling out the old stuff and breathing new life into them!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful, sunshine filled day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

I always loved how you use staggered pieces of dsp in your card designs, and I tend to create lots of cards that way now too! Thanks for inspiring me and this is one great card! The perfect touch is one of your perfect little signature bows :) Enjoy the warmth!