Sunday, February 13, 2022

Valentine's Day Treat Boxes

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

It's been a busy weekend!
I'm just now getting to sit down and watch the Super Bowl and do a quick blog update.
Who are you rooting for if your watching?

I was able to get my Valentine treats made last week but these were only for a few friends and my family. I did not make any to sell this year due to the issue with my hands.
I watched a Facebook Live event a few weeks ago that Marisa Alvarez did and she created a nice sized box. I printed out the Project Sheet to make when I had the time. She put Hostess Baby Bundt Cakes in hers.




Project Details:

Stamps: Sweet Conversations, Meant to Be (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Blushing Bride, Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Real Red, Highland Heather, Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits,  Heart Punch Pack, Sweetheart Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Highland Heather Grosgrain Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are a nice sized box that I filled with a Hostess Ding Dong Heart Cake and a Reese's PB Heart.



If your interested in making these boxes, here is the link for the tutorial.

I would definitely make these again! Quick & easy and so fun to decorate!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy











1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are such cute treat boxes! I gave the last of mine away today and then realized I never took pictures of them. Gees!! I'm losing it! LOL