Friday, February 11, 2022

Voila

 Hello & Happy Friday, Friends!

We are in for a very nice treat today & tomorrow.....sunshine and temps in the 50's!
Kelsey & Shady are coming over today for supper and to hang out a bit.
It will be nice to let the dogs run around the yard and soak up some of the sunshine!

Yesterday I worked on my card lady's order. She requested a card to put a gift card in for a local restaurant to give to a friend of hers that is having some surgery coming up in March. These folks eat out quite a bit and she wanted to treat them to a nice meal while her friend heals. She asked if I had a chef stamp. I giggled and said I sure do!
I pulled out my Stampin Up! Voila stamp set from 2006. An oldie but a goodie!!
I paper pieced my chef's jacket with a piece of DSP from the Pattern Party DSP.




Card Details:

Stamps: Voila (retired)
Ink: Momento Black, Smoky Slate Stampin Blend
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Black Enamel Dots, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope she likes this card as much as I do!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping & have an awesome day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those older stamps always come in handy don't they? This looks great with the black & white check pattern and the little bow turns a card into a special gift! Super cute!

D'Ann said...

He's sooo darn adorable! I could almost hug him! Love how you made this card with the paper piecing and dsp background. Your card lady will love it!

JD/ Jill said...

I love what you did with this stamp. I still have this stamp too, and what time to time I use to make a card for my hubby (who's the chef in this family) Would believe that this was the very first stamp that I purchased from Stampin' Up?