Thursday, February 3, 2022

Happy Hearts

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

A wet & rainy day is on tap here in south central PA with temps in the high 40's!
Yesterday the sunshine felt wonderful and melted a good bit of our snow. 
I hope today it continues to melt before more cold & yukky weather comes tomorrow.

Today I have another cute Valentine's Day card to share.
I have been on a roll with the Sweet Talk DSP this year!
It's from the Stampin Up! 2022 January - June Mini Catalog.





I love the font on my sentiment panel which is an old one from Inky Antics!
My pretty heart dies are made using the Many Hearts Dies which retired last year.
I thought it all went well with the Sweet Talk DSP! 
I do think it's one of my favorites this year!


Card Details:

Stamps: Inky Antics
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, Real Red, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Gingham EF, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Many Hearts Dies (retired), Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


That is all from me for now!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I'm going to play with some of my fun papers today! Love what you created...those pierced hearts are AMAZING!!! Wish I had gotten that die!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Pretty Valentine card! I love how you mix up the DSP prints and it always looks great. I mix up two prints and it looks horrible. LOL

Carol L said...

I like the fonts on that big sentiment panel as well! The little hearts and tiny gemstones dress this up in such a sweet way! Stay dry today! We ran errands this morning and need to keep a doctor's appointment later this afternoon, but then we're just staying in tomorrow when the nasty weather comes! I will make a big pot of soup to keep us warm :)