Saturday, February 5, 2022

You're Amazing!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Burrrrr, the winds today are really gusting, making it feel colder!
Shawn did a quick trip down to Maryland this morning.
I passed and stayed in nice & cozy!

My card that I am sharing today was made for a customer for her Stampin Up! order!
I always try to make a special card for each customer who places an order and send a little thank you gift with it. It lets them know how much I appreciate them ordering through me!




Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery, Special Moments (SAB 22)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Petal Pink, Basic White, Fine Art Floral DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Hives 3D EF, Floral Gallery Dies, Bumble Bee Trinkets, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Another wonderful floral stamp set that I don't use very often.
While we are in the dreary, cold days of winter....these floral sets are bringing a bit of sunshine to my stamp room! I'll be using more florals in the days ahead since I need a few more Thank You cards for customers! Stay tuned!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

A very pretty combination of the flower and background looks great, and that little bumble bee charm is the perfect touch for this card! Love that sentiment too. I didn't poke my head out the door at all today either LOL