Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Sunny Thoughts

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Yesterday our weather was so nice and the girls loved being outside in the warmth of the sun! I loved it too!
Today, it's to rain but still be warm so i'm not gonna complain.

Since our weather was so sunny the last 2 days I was inspired to use more of that Sunshine & Rainbows DSP and make a bright & happy card! I ended up making a set!






Card Details:

Stamps: Sunny Sentiments
Ink: Mango Melody
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Magenta Madness, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Magenta Madness Enamel Dots (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Aren't they bright & colorful?!
Just what we need to brighten someone's day during these dreary winter months!
I love them!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is the kind of card you want to send to just about everyone you know! I absolutely LOVE that sentiment! Beautiful cards!